Its Time to Turn your Summer Travel into Cash

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I was very excited as Summers were approaching and this time I had made some unusual plans for it. No doubt summer vacations are always very expensive. To afford a good trip it is important for anybody to take a dip into their well planned savings account. I will not consider myself to be smart but yes I think that I played very safely and smartly here. I somehow managed to turn my summer vacations into money making opportunity vacation. And I made huge profits while traveling. This is the reason I decided to post it out so that all of you can do same things and earn some income in your summer vacation this time.

It is really a great idea to earn while you travel

1.) I wrote a lot about my travels : Many people think that it is just not worth of writing where you are traveling. But I think just the opposite. I wrote each and everything thing I did while I was traveling, about exotic locations I visited, different people I met and almost everything. It actually becomes a great source of entertainment for others. I got in touch with a local magazine of my area and shared my experiences in a form of an article. And for each article I was paid by the magazine. So in this way I earned a good income (at least a pocket money for a month or so)

2.) I updated my traveling experiences in different blogs : After reading my article in the local magazine, one of the blogger called me up and asked me to share my traveling experiences, traveling tips, about traveling insurance in his traveling blog. The offer was great. He paid me for the same. I started building a good networking with his fellow bloggers. I also started writing articles in their blogs. In this way for each blog post I was paid, a typical freelancing job. I really enjoyed it.

3.) I sold my trip photographs : I just love photography and even more when I am traveling to some exotic locations. I decided to click some great pictures, pictures that are usually out of our norms. With a little extra effort I got in touch with a stock photography website. I made a deal with them that for each photograph I would charge around $10. She agreed and I started sending her the photographs. Later I also sold the pictures to a local fine print shop. They really appreciated my work.


My traveling bag full of money. I am loving it :)

4.) Create an art yourself while you travel : I have been familiar with some sort of paintings and so as a result of that I started making my own art while I was traveling beautiful places. A lot of time was consumed but trust me if the paintings is good you can get huge sum of money. I managed to sell two of my paintings out of 6. With that money I bought six of my favorite dresses. Isn't it a good idea? I hope I am able to sell other four as well as soon as possible.

5.) I started my own small business : I really played smartly here. I used to purchase local jewelery from the places I visited and used to sell them to my friends and relatives, making sure I am earning a profit out of it. I am still doing this business and very soon I will opening my own Junk Store.

6.) Learn skills : I made sure wherever I used to travel, I used to learn a special skills from the local people there. I visited Beijing last year. There I learned about Chinese Magic. I performed same tricks here in my city and it was highly acclaimed. I started doing my own shows. In this way I earned quite a good amount of money.

Now I am happy, Finally I have some extra hard earned incomes

7.) I acted as a Teacher : I am quite aware of 2 foreign languages including french and German. When I visited China, I taught the local children about these languages. They really enjoyed it and I have decided that I ll learn more of foreign languages.

If you want to share your traveling experiences then do email me or post your comments here.

0 comments:

About Finance Zenith

The Blog Finance Zenith is a premier source of news, information, tips, and commentary on personal finances problems and its solutions worldwide. It has often been cited by both the mainstream media and bloggers as a reliable source of facts, figures, opinion and trends about personal finances.

Founded by Kim Patrcik in the year 2008 as a premium source of finance information and news guarantees to provide all the solutions to the people having problems related to debt, credit, insurance, mortgage, economy etc.

Get In Touch With ME

For any suggestions, comments or advices please feel free to contact me here :

kimpatrick7[AT]Gmail.com


I may be busy with my work, But I will try my best to respond to your emails and comments. Till then Happy Reading Finance Zenith!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP